» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my new siggy

heres my new siggy, what ya think ?

yea most def current it. i like it alot. the render flows very nicely with the rest of the bg. great job.

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Dude FF7 kicks ass. Nice sig. Where on earth did you learn to multicolor so good.

thanks guys , i just read tutorials...

i was advised to move the render so u can see it slightly more, heres what it looks lik moved ...

Ok are anyone else's post not showing up? Lol i def. replied to this and nothing.
    This is me.

nice i like it alot, the colors are perfect for that render, the bg is pretty sweet too. the only problem id say u have on this sig is, your text. doesnt really fit in. mybe use a more pointer font. something with edges and kinda squared off yunno what i mean?!

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

i saw ur post asking about other posts but not a comment on the siggy if thats wat ya mean lol

Yeah i commented on your sig but my post didnt show and thats been happening a lot lately.
    This is me.

Originally posted by HeadShot@A Minute Ago
    nice i like it alot, the colors are perfect for that render, the bg is pretty sweet too. the only problem id say u have on this sig is, your text. doesnt really fit in. mybe use a more pointer font. something with edges and kinda squared off yunno what i mean?!
    [snapback]89164[/snapback]

yeah text is deff not my best point in siggys, i really need to work on that , thanks for the comments guys

Originally posted by starcraft@A Minute Ago
    yeah text is deff not my best point in siggys, i really need to work on that , thanks for the comments guys
    [snapback]89170[/snapback]
    The thing that counts is you work at it, no matter if you get good or not no one around here can put down your artwork because you tried, which is more patience than I have with signatures. I love the colors and the render is beautiful, It was good to move it so you could have less of a void space, which makes the background dull and repeating. Try changing the colors and text effects on your fonts and texts when your working on a signature, there are alot of different ways to blend and show fonts using different colors and glows/strokes/selection layers.