> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bully

Well, it seems as is Rockstar has a talent at making violent, and questionable games. I was reading about Bully in this months subscription to EGM (Electronic Gaming Monthly - i'm a nerd and proud&#33...

Bully is a game were you can control the school bully. You can pick fights, beat the (as the screenshots show) crap out of people, throw things, say mean things. How fun does that sound!

I think it's an ingenious idea, if they do the right thing with it (i'd like to see better controls and more freedom in this game).

if you ask me it looks shit and there really isnt a point, rockstar are just begging for controversy if they release it

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

why dont rockrstar bu itthen?
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Haha this sounds cool, will have to get this one as soon as it comes out before it gets banned.

This is one game I might buy. Haha. Friggin brilliant idea.

yeah, i told everyone about this i thought, like a month ago, amybe it was just in shoutbox

anyway, looks amazin ^^

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Maybe i'll buy it.
    [Thinks to himself]
    "Finally I will get to know what it feels like on the other side of bullying....."

The problem isn't rockstar. it's the parent's that buy these games for their kids without researching them at all. Most parent's don't even understand the rating system.

A grandmother is suing Rockstar games over the hot coffee mod. She bought...yeah SHE BOUGHT GTA: SA for her 14 year old grandson, a game that clearly states on the label that it contains violence and crude language...and now she wants to sue them for it.

I know alot of you on this forum are in that same age range. Honestly, you shouldn't be playing these games unless your parents okay it. Just like you can't get into an R rated movie, you shouldn't be aloud to play M rated games, without parental consent. Parent's need to read labels and actually do some research before they go and buy games for their children. If the parents don't start paying attention, and you kids don't start being honest about the games content then they are just going to start blacklisting video games completely. I have ever right to play a violent, sexy, racey video game in my own home and thanks to all the bullshit created by families with young kids I may never get to play another GTA or Leisure Suit Larry again.
    Resident father figure.

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Hey man i agree but the problem is that people don't realize that you can see worse stuff on tv for crists sake. I feel sorry for ya though.

yeah, my dad might let me get GTA, but not if he knew of the mods, but i would only be allowed an 18 (here in uk) if it was just the fact it was blood or sumthing silly like that, and 15s are fine usually, again, its just blood and language if it has real people in it...

they need to get new people on the rating systems :|