Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So, since I last logged in I've

- Gotten a job
    - Gotten Married
    - Gotten a different job
    - Gotten Divorced
    - Gone to University to study computing / cyber security

Hope you're all well <3

[((_CRAYOLA_((]>[((_CRAYOLA_((]>[((_CRAYOLA_((]>[((_CRAYOLA_((]>[((_CRAYOLA_((]>[((_CRAYOLA_((]>

Ah thanks for the 40th b-day reminder gfxvoid.

Whew, I miss the old sig days.. The daily work grind has taken me away from graphic design, as it's almost entirely soul crushing, but not completely. Still dabble in it helping friends on occasion. Have been taking courses for Blender recently and I've also been bitten by the photography bug. Been at that for the last six months or so and really enjoying it as it gets me out of the house. @zuckshot on IG if you wanna check it out, heh.

Anyway, I was browsing through the SOTWs recent results and I can't believe the same old renders are still being used today, lol. Not that it's a bad thing, just surprising that they've withstood the test of time. I guess in the gaming world they're still very relevant. Incredible work though.

Well, until next year, I guess.

This is exactly why I'm here, I still get birthday notifications. I remember that I used to spend all my time here but this was the OG gfxvoid before taco sold it. My original account from 04 was lost. Still crazy to think it's still online. Madness even
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

So where we are now...

Student days are over. Gotten a job, quit the job. Started my own company and still rocking that.
    Aquired wife and kids and now I don't have time anymore for time consuming hobbies. All time is spent with family and improving skills required for my business.

Do have a longing for the days where I spent hours upon hours on GFX, heavily intoxicated. Good times

It's really cool that this still on
    Cheers.

i drop in every now and then.

miss these days alot.

currently i am one of the heads of a new esports team, i have 3 little girls, and i work full time in a warehouse driving forklifts. been homeless on and off for the last 6 years tho. trying to build things up.

havent owned a PC in over 10 years so basically no design work at all besides the little bit on my moms PC

Keep powering through my man

I'm married now and a dev/designer. Currently creating a design system for our company. All in all life has been good to me

Oh man I thought of this place today and decided to see if its still up. I was in high school and then went into college while on here. Im 30 now, it's crazy to think that it has been like 14 year, I was doing this as a hobby, fully taught myself how to do graphic design through the help of people on this site. I'm doing software engineering now, hope everyone has been doing good. Anyone made this into a career?

My Three Rules Of Making a Sig Flow, Lighting and Depth