> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need your input

Im sure many of you use programs to customize windows, like objectdock, window blinds etc, well, i need your input.

I am thinking of trying out the two programs mentioned above and just wonder if they slow down your pc. I mean, i know they will effect your pc one way or another but do they make any significant difference to the performance of your pc ?

Its all well and good, just saying i have read they are good, or heard they are good, but i want to hear from people who use these programs.

Thanks

windows blinds = you shitting me?
    object dock = don't go there

3rd party programs are shit, just don't try it there was one mentioned here but i forgot it :lol:
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

If you can&#39;t help deadloader please don&#39;t post. I used windowblinds on my old computer, but I didnt like how it started up every time I loaded windows. I&#39;m still looking for a program that will just edit the .DLLs instead of loading each time >_<.

heck i helped ... i told him not where to go haha :lol:
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

im using windowblinds too, but everytime i start my pc, i do some other stuff for a while anyways, and probably like after 15 minutes i actually do something with teh pc.

Windowblinds was good, and I liked the customization it gave, but I didn&#39;t like it loading at the start. I have a slower PC at home and you can tell the difference.

I used the UXTheme mode and downloaded several themes. Got several GOOD ones at http://www.getskinned.org/

You can have some clean ones or make it look like Longhorn, or Bliss or what ever the new windows version is. You can also have it look like a Mac or what ever you choose.

Style XP or Windowblinds gives you a lot more flexibility, but I can&#39;t use them at work, and it slowed my home PC down so I went this path.

thanks guardian i knew that was somewhere on the forums but thanks for putting it back on :P
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

deadloader, waddya mean about objectdock? I used windowsblinds for a while but it slowed down my pc quite a bit. I still use objectdock though, it goes freakin fast, loads instantly, and works great. I dunno what fcked up thing your computer is though :P
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

windowsblinds is good so long as you dont get a skin thats too large a file or complex to use, if windowsblinds id say use the pre-set already on, i use Souluna

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

must have downloaded a dud copy or some shit :blink:
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr